Here are some examples of machines that would best assist you in your waste disposal:
2680 Beast Recycler
- Designed for those tree services, loggers, governmental agencies, and land clearing contractors that want a heavy-duty grinder that is easy to transport.
- Featuring a 24-inch by 60-inch mill opening
- Engine options ranging from 325- to 400-horsepower.
- Numerous teeth and screen options that will allow you to custom fit your Beast for the type of grinding you will be doing. This unit is a real work horse: it has been noted to produce 250 or more yards per hour.
3680 Beast Recycler
- The 3680 Beast Recycler has been our most popular waste reduction unit.
- Noted production numbers of over 400 yards or more per hour.
- With a mill opening of 33 inches by 60 inches
- Engine options that range from 385- to 700-horsepower.
3680T Track Beast Recycler
- Operations wanting to eliminate the time it takes to forward and skid
- Equipped with a radio remote control that will control all grinding and track functions, the Model 3680 is an extremely versatile machine.
- Mill opening of 33 inches by 60 inches
- Caterpillar engine with either 630- or 700-horsepower.
4680 Beast Recycler
- The Model 4680 is the second largest grinder in the Beast family and is a mulch producing machine!.
- With recorded production numbers around 550 yards or more per hour, this unit will easily process large diameter stumps and whole trees.
- Mill opening on this unit is 45 inches by 60 inches
- Engine options ranging from 760- to 1,000-horsepower.
4680T Track Beast Recycler
- The Model 4680 Track is the ultimate self-propelled waste reduction machine for those specializing in land clearing.
- Enormous mill opening of 45 inches by 60 inches
- Caterpillar engine options available in 860- or 1,000-horsepower.
- This unit will process whole trees in under a minute.
5680 Beast Recycler
- The Model 5680 Beast is considered to be the most productive waste reduction machine ever developed.
- This unit is capable of processing over 700 yards or more per hour.
- 50-inch by 80-inch wide mill opening gives this Beast an appetite for large diameter, hard-to-process material like stumps and logs.
- Engine options ranging from 860- to 1,000-horsepower.